While my blog is inherently about me and things I enjoy, it’s also about YOU. I’ve met so many people from the Blogosphere, many of which are from Blogging 101.
I see your posts, and I’m working on figuring out the best way to follow along. I tend to look through my reader, so maybe I should shut my email notifications off. (I’m one of those people that hates having unread mail.)
Reading your posts gives me an idea of who you are, but I’m a curious person and want to know more because part of the purpose of this blog is connecting with others.
As I was looking around, I came across Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? on “See You Starside” that I connected with. I related to the post because Lacie is a shy person and sometimes feels like she shouldn’t comment because she doesn’t know what else to add.
I feel the same way. But I feel we all crave interaction, and I do really want to get to know you all, especially as Blogging 101 is about to go into its final week. 😦
So this post is all about YOU. Don’t be scared to leave a comment.
And feel free to substitute your own questions or skip them over if you don’t like the ones I came up with. It’s not an interview. It’s just the start of a new friendship.
- What do you prefer to be called?
- What’s your favorite memory?
- What’s a talent or quirk that you have?
- Sum up your blog in 1 sentence.
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What do you hope to accomplish before you die?
- What is your greatest strength or the best thing about you as a person?
- Tell me 2 other things about you.
- Anything else you’d like to add?