I’ve been awarded the Liebster Award! It happened twice actually, like forever ago. I’m behind on my blogging. Shhh. I have this problem with picking people. I didn’t like it.
I’d like to thank Anand at Blabberwockying for nominating me for the Liebster award. Liebster supposedly means “dearest” in German, but I’ve seen people saying this is some sort of sweet or you’re so kind and welcoming sort of award. Either way, I am grateful to be awarded it.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Questions from Anand to Me
- What is life according to you?
- Oh man. Getting philosophical on me already. Hmm… Life is …. I feel like I’m being graded on my answer.
- What is your goal or mission in life, if any.
- My goal is to help others and to spread happiness and positivity.
- What is your favorite film(s)?
- I have many. Most of them are Disney animated films.
- What quality you like most about yourself? I like that I can see both sides to a problem. I also love my imagination.
- Who are your heroes or role models?
- My parents. They’ve done amazing things in their life, and it never ceases to amaze me how much they will sacrifice for the happiness of their children. They’ve also shown me what it means to be committed to someone.
- Which is your dream destination?
- My dream destination….hmm… I’d love to visit Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Finland, Alaska, Hawaii, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, & all 50 states of the US, South America, Italy… OK, let’s just say I would love it if I could visit every country.
- What do you prefer in life Peace or Success. Are they different for you. Why?
- For some, success may lead to peace I suppose and peace may lead to success.
- What are your hobbies?
- spending time with family and friends, writing, drawing, pretending to be an artist, pretending to be a photographer, playing with my cat
- Do you feel good about yourself, people around you and life in general?
- About myself depends on the day and the task; about people around me depends who I am around; life in general is usually a yes.
- What is the importance of gratitude according to you, if any?
- I think it is very important. Everyone loves to hear thank you and loves to be appreciated. I think a lot of people have forgotten that though and/or are too busy to take the time out of their day to do it. It can be the difference between a good day and a bad day for some though if they feel no one notices their hard work or their existance. I think by being grateful for what we have and who we have in our lives that we become happier too. By taking those moments to be grateful for life, we realize the small things that matter. Everything is only temporary.
This is why this post has been sitting here for so long. How do I pick just a handful of people out of all the lovely people I’ve met in the 2 months, if that, that I’ve been blogging? I’m still meeting people and getting to know those I’ve recently started following.
IT”S SO DIFFICULT!
But I tried. If your name isn’t here, it doesn’t mean you are unloved or unworthy. It probably just means you’ve recently received the award from someone else or I haven’t gotten to know you as well yet. Never fear though, there’s another Liebster round of nominations and another award to hand out too.
I award this award to the following people, and if they choose to accept this prize, they too will answer questions, nominate people, and ask them questions.
Kaitlyn Franzone – One of my first followers here. I actually met her in my first round of Blogging101. She’s a writer too, and she’s just starting a new feature: a podcast a month. Check it out!
Stay Calm, I’m a Foster Mom – I believe I met her through the Community Pool one day. However it happened, I’m glad because she’s done interviews with some of her foster kids on what life is like. I love that she is helping out kids and breaking down some of the stigma on adoption. Thank you!
Escape to Sevilla with the(esc)apeartist – In less than 20 days, you can travel to Sevilla with the one and only Escape Artist. It’s bound to be an adventure!
S.A. Smith On RVing Time – because who doesn’t wish they could pack up and travel the world?
Meggan – because she’s my newest follower, and she’s also 27.
My 11 questions
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- If you could be a character in any book – or just be in any book – what character/book would you choose? Why?
- What’s one thing you hope to accomplish in your lifetime?
- How long have you known your best friend?
- What’s your favorite _______? You get to decide what favorite favorite you write about. From colors to numbers to food to places. You decide.
- What’s one book or blog you’d recommend that I read?
- Dogs, cats, both or neither?
- What was your first job?
- What would you tell your childhood self?
- Who is your biggest role model or hero?
- Wildcard: Ask yourself a question and answer it.